Tuesday, March 13, 2012

rindu? babo?



1) There's a person who had told me, jangan terlalu mudah ucapkan sorry.Especially untuk perkara remeh temeh. Contohnye :


" Sorry semalam lupa nak reply, tertido. Ngantuk sangat la. Siang tu I pegi membanting padi kat sawah opah I "


There's no such thing of being sorry about. He told me that. And that was years ago. Hey I miss you mistaa :/


2)There's also a person who told me that he's prefer to called my name by Atera. The full one, instead of Ate, which is at that time I bet most of my friend called me Ate. And of course I miss him too now.


3) The other person said that he would like to assume me as a girl who know how to cook, when I've told him about million times that I dont know how to! He said you can learn that things as you grow. Aww, that was sweet of you monsoir! Err I miss you?


4) Next, there's a person who told me, dont ever cry for him. Because the one who deserve to cry for will not make me cry. I miss this one.


5) The last one, he told me that he'd willing to step back if I said I've fallen into someone else. He's being romantic here or he's a babo? Btw, yeah I miss him of course, big time. 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Okayy truth to be told, all the person above is the same person. One man. Que masuk background lagu KimJongKook :)


And tell me, is this called cinta monyet? I dont think so. And, am I dummy to just let him go? or Im the one who leave.


Bingo! IM A DUMMY. CAPITAL LETTER PLEASE. BIG ONE


Conclusion = Im a babo.



No comments:

Post a Comment